Mr. Jeffery Saxby is a Partner in the Atlanta office. Mr. Saxby has more than 17 years’ court staff and law firm experience, primarily in the areas of medical malpractice/negligence, general liability, and complex business litigation and labor and employment litigation. Mr. Saxby has advised and represented a wide variety of large and small corporations throughout the United States, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-up businesses. Mr. Saxby has litigated a broad range of disputes in local, state and federal courts and before arbitration panels, including:
• Medical malpractice/negligence claims
• Contract disputes
• Employment discrimination claims
• Professional Liability
• Financial institution fraud, breach of duty and negligence claims
• Financial institution loan participation disputes
• Insurance brokerage and coverage disputes
• Unfair competition claims
• Lender liability claims
• Covenants not to compete
• Declaratory judgment and injunction actions
• Construction and design litigation
• General corporate and RICO litigation
• Debt collection and fair credit disputes
• Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
• Sports & Entertainment litigation
Mr. Saxby has briefed and argued a number of leading cases in his practice areas and previous to HBS, Mr. Saxby was a Member of Epstein Becker &Green P.C., and Staff Attorney to the Honorable Brenda H. Cole of the State Court of Fulton County.
Mr. Saxby received his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from Morehouse College in 1995 with a concentration in corporate finance and a minor in economics. Mr. Saxby attended the College of Law of Georgia State University, receiving his Juris Doctorate in 1998. Mr. Saxby completed a Judicial Clerkship with the State Court of Fulton County from 1998 to 2000.
Mr. Saxby has represented both professional athletes, management agents, and fitness facilities in contract disputes, domestic relations matters, and general business matters. Mr. Saxby also has experience in contract drafting and negotiation.